rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random facts about yourself. Then tag at least 5 people at the end!
~3 joys~
1. Being married to the best guy ever
2. Having the greatest family
3. Looking forward to march
~3 fears~
1. Losing someone else I love, when it just does not seem at the right time
2. Getting in trouble, or disappointing someone
3. Heights
~3 current goals~
1. Make it through the "sickness" stage
2. Figure out what i wanna do with school
3. Stop complaining
~3 current obsessions~
1. Preggie pops
2. Sprite
3. Sleep
~3 random facts about me~
1. I have road rage
2. I made a diaper cake!!!
3. I need to call our landlord and tell her we are moving
I tag everyone! I have to use my I phone to do anything, so its kinda hard to update my blog or really ne specific! Anyone know someone that can clean up my computer!!??
6 comments:
You're moving?? And I'm sorry about your computer and the pregnany sickness!!
Chels... Nikki's dad does computer stuff! And... sorry your still sick (it will end eventually)!! Love you...
seriously ginger ale is better than sprite for nausea...it's ginger and citrus that helps nausea..it will get better!
I(or my pops) can fix your computer! Call me...
Hi Chelsea! I stumbled across your blog while blog-hopping! Congrats on the baby! I didn't even know you were pregnant. I hope everything is going well. Our blog address is www.kellyandjamie.blogspot.com
I hope that your comp gets fixed soon. When/and where are you moving?! Love ya girlie!
Post a Comment