


Then we went to see Hancock, it was a pretty exciting show, just was not fun sitting in almos the front row.... I hate the Cineplex, Lowes theater in Layton!
Then we went to my brothers house and had a fabulous BBQ, and a game of.... I forgot what it is called... but it is FuN! We also lit some fireworks and hung out there for a bit. Josie took a big step and after about 10 minutes of persussion that holding a sparkler is not that bad she finally gave in!

Then we went to Jordan's grandma's and grandpa's and had homemade delicious ice cream!! Then after trying to get on her roof and not being able to see the Layton fireworks, we decided to head to the Clearfield fireworks. So we followed Jordan's mom and grandma from Missouri (and sparky) to go watch the Clearfield fireworks. They were really pretty and seemed to be REALLY long (which is ok, just not expected). We all enjoyed them except for Sparky!
Saturday morning I cut my hair! So it is pretty much the shortest I have EVER had my hair! Luckily I have an amazing friend that takes care of me and cuts it for me! Then as I was leaving we found out my friend had her baby Saturday too! We had t go to my cousins baptism first, which was so much fun and we had Hawaiin pork, and delicious fruit! Then after we went over to the hospital and saw the cute little girl! She was so so precious! Then we came home and planned for our first lesson Sunday!!
Sunday was so fun! Well I guess I should say church was fun! Teaching the 5 year olds is so fun... I loved watching Jordan sit over in the corner and then the next thing you know two kids are leaning on him, and he even got a "I love you teacher!" Guess we need to buckle down and learn the primary songs though, we felt a little lost in singing time! It was so fun getting to know the kids though!
3 comments:
I want to see the new hair cut! I can't believe you're pregnant! I am so excited for you though. That'll be way fun for you and Jord! Sounds like you guys had a good fourth too! :) Love ya!
I didn't know you cut your hair! I saw Jordan yesterday and he didn't tell me. He should start sharing that sort of information.
I can't wait to see your hair. By-the-way I can copy you a 2008 Primary CD- it's what all the "cool" people listen to in their cars! ;)
Post a Comment