I just want to complain about this week. Its been uneventful and just blah!! Wednesday was my only day off and I had to do errands all day. I only see Jordan for about 3 hours a day this week. I work my first Saturday since about last year, and of course the family is going camping!! Can I go?? Noooo I have to work, but jordan gets to go. Oh and as of Wednesday night they asked us to talk on Sunday.... I need at least a week!! I am starting to get sick, it comes and goes whenever it pleases. I am very impatient recently... That's all for now.. Sorry just wanted to type it out!
5 comments:
Chels..Sorry your having a crappy week. We're so sad that you have to work tomorrow. This is just the first camp trip. We'll go again! Hope you have a better weekend.
Im sorry girl!! I hope you start feeling better and good luck on Sunday!
We missed you- but we will do it again, soon!
I love it when people complain on their blogs!! Hope your talks went well. I hate talking in church too!
Congrats on getting married!! When did you guys get married? Keep in touch!
Post a Comment