Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby

So as most of you know yes! We are expecting a baby! We are both very excited! We cold not keep the secret too much longer... besides I didn't want to really really put it out there until after my first doctor appointment! So we had our first appointment last Wednesday! It was fun! We saw the baby for the first time and heard the little tiny heart beat! Here is baby.......I am almost 9 weeks! (and YES Jordan and I have been married for 12, we did the calculation for YOU!)



And sorry if everyone finds updates on the blog.... but Jordan and I relly don't get out much. Working fulltime, and being pregnant is not the easiest task, plus school starts Soon. I have been super sick and any odd smell will make me throw up. I have thrown up at least 5 times already, and am hoping this first trimester sickness ends SOON! My life consists of sleeping, trying to eat, working, and sleeping!

Jordan has been AMAZING though, just wanted to give him a shout out! He tries to make all the smells in our apartment go away, and is so good at helping me out with all the dishes (we do not have a dishwasher) and the laundry! I am one lucky girl!

8 comments:

Clark Family said...

Congratulations! And how exciting!

Robbie and Shay said...

Chels - Jordan better be good to you or else. We love the little peanut already...He/She is the cutest thing I've seen!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally posted a blog. I was wondering if you guys were still alive! If you need anything let me know! :)

Jewels said...

Congratulations! When are you due? I'm due March 23rd!

Megan Knowles said...

congrats...i can't believe it!

Nik said...

Oh! What a cute jellybean! We are soo excited to have another cousin! We love you!

Breezy Weekes said...

oh I had terrible "morning" sickness, or should I say "anytime" sickness, and was doing the full time work thing too- I feel for you!! I lived on ginger ale(better than sprite!) and soda crackers..and that was if I could keep that down, aggh! Hang in there, it gets better, and when you see that little angel face and makes it all worth it!!
Me, Nikki, and you are lucky to have snatched up the Weekes boys, they make great dads and husbands! ;)

Clark Family said...

I want to see an update on your blog!! So I tagged you in mine!! :) love ya, and hope you guys are doing well!