I like pictures to explain things... But here is our December. We did not send out Christmas cards... I figure if you read this, close enough.
Jordan: Is still working at Energy Savers, trying to sell filters to big businesses. He is doing okay, and we are hoping January will be VERY busy!! He still loves his PS3 and playing more than I would like sometimes :)
Chelsea: I survived my 18 credits this Fall Semester! My grades were better than I thought they would be! This Spring Semester I will be taking 21 credits and doing my "field experience" somewhere Pre-K to 3rd grade. Not EXACTLY sure where yet... although hopefully I will figure it out soon. Good news is I will be graduating from WSU this April with my Bachelors in Early Childhood.
Pressly: She has LOVED Christmas and everything about it this year! She loved the lights, and has loved the idea of Santa, and we have been trying to teach her the true meaning of Christmas by talking and reading books about the Birth of Jesus. She is getting so big! She will be turning 3 in Feb. She is still obsessed with dinosaurs, princesses, dance and loves shopping and making sure her clothes match.
Pressly fell asleep on Daddy, while Daddy was playing his video game
Dexter telling me he is hungry
Masuka boy is getting so big... he is such a good boy
We went to Chris and Lori's house to make a Gingerbread house with Lawson. They had a lot of fun, although I think Pressly ate more than she actually put on the house.
Playing out in the snow with Kallee and Lawson.
Family Christmas Party
We were lucky enough to get to hang out with Ryker. We went to the mall and rode the choo choo train. They loved it. Pressly loves Ryker.
No comments:
Post a Comment