Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Lovin

Since our HOA struggles and have been taking forever to get our pool open and going, we decided to buy a little pool for Press. She absolutely loves it, and LOVES swimming. 

 All the cute little neighbor kids love to come over whenever we are outside. Either to play with Dexter or Pressly. Pressly calls them "her friends." It is so cute watching her try to interact with them. All the kids are about 7-11 years old. She will yell at them "you are my friends, ok?" and then will go get her little bike to try and ride with them. 

Swimming leads to great naps in the daytime. She is still a GREAT napper. Which sure helps mommy. 

 Obviously loving on Dexter this Summer... spoiled dog. 

 She is going to be our little dance/ballerina. She LOVES to sing and dance all day long. Here she is practicing her summersaults. 

Playing lots of hide and go seek this Summer! Has anyone seen Pressly?

Summer has been flying by. I go back to school in a month! I can hardly beleive it. Pressly is coming with me to school. She will be in a toddler class. I am kind of excited to start school back up. Summer has been busy, but I feel soo lazy not being in school.

No comments: