We were lucky enough to head to Vegas with Jordan's sweet sister, Shay and her husband Robbie. Also Jordan's mom and dad!
We headed down there to watch my brother in law, Dallon perform. He plays with Panic! At the Disco.
I had more fun then expected. We were able to meet Brendon Urie's family, and they are so sweet! Although seeing all the pictures and golden records were surreal.
We had a ton of fun and got VIP treatment, we got to meet the band, see their tour bus and such.
I felt special. :)
Jordan and I
The Weekes family with Brendon
The proud parents :)
My wonderful sister in law!
This picture turned out OK, note to Leann DO NOT ask drunks to take a picture. LOL
Got to meet some of the people that are from "FUN." Not to Shaylynn, this is FUN., but maybe they will take a picture for us :) haha
Dallon doing his thing.
We hope to do another trip with everyone again soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment