Monday, April 4, 2011

March and General Conference Weekend

Over Spring Break, I watched a cute little girl. Pressly loved having a friend for a week. I babysat her 8:30 AM-6:00 P.M. So some days were VERY long. I decided we needed to get out and do fun things! 

They loved to play tea party, and go to the park near our house:

We also went to the Treehouse Museum:


We also had fun at Boondocks for our Nephew, Kyson's birthday:


We also had Kallee's birthday. I can not believe my little baby niece is 13! She is a teenager... how time flies. She also made Cheerleader at her Jr. High! I still remember babysitting her.

Pressly and Kallee.


We went to the park and played outside when the weather was SO nice. 
I can not wait till summer. 




Pressly is loving dance, their recital is in May and it is to the song "My Boyfriend's Back"
She is pretty cute in her costume and knows all her dance moves. 
"My Boyfriend's Back and he is going to be in trouble"


Over General Conference Weekend we were invited to our friend's cabin. 
It was SO much fun! 
We made a snow cave, jumped in the deep snow, went snowmobiling, sledding, watched movies, played games, listened to conference, ate delicious food, and played the old nintendo.


Pressly loved to "clean" the trees:


Oh and we had lots of sleep :)

No comments: