Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What we have been up to, for the most part...

I have not posted for awhile. Here are the few of many things we have been up to.
Bowling:


Going to the Living Planet Aquarium:

Building our snow man:

Playing at birthday parties (the pictures of from her cousins first birthday, handsome Nixon)
(Cousins that are exactly 1 year and 2 days apart)
With the hit and miss weather, we have been having fun outside, Pressly riding her bike or car, and also bubbles and of course her slide and swing. We love being outside!


We have also added to the family, Pressly has been obsessed with Nemo fishies, so I buckled down and bought two little gold fish, plus I was meaning to get fish for my toddler class for school. She loves them, they are named Elmo and Daddy. Only once she has knocked them down, and I thought they were dead, but they survived the fall! Poor little fishies, but I think Pressly learned her lesson. 

 Riding Horses (fake ones of course)

We have also been to Disney on Ice and hopefully this week will go to the treehouse museum! It is Spring Break for me, so it has been a nice couple of days. I did offer to babysit a little girl from my class at school, but today they have been getting along great.
A lot of changes have been going around our house. Jordan got a new job, and has been busy with that, he works for my brother doing home energy saving audits. So if anyone wants up to $2,000.00 in home improvements let us know :-) 
Pressly just turned 2, we were going to try the potty training thing over Spring Break, but I am going to wait, I do not feel she is ready. She has been getting the 2's personality with the attitude, and I can do everything by myself. She is talking up a storm, although at times I have no clue what she is going on about. She is the most sweet girl though, EVERYTHING is "Thank you momma" and "please." 
I have just been keeping busy with school! Only 5 more weeks left! Although I have to teach 3 1/2 of these next weeks. Also I have changed my major to Speech Pathology. I will start at Utah State this Summer, and finish at Weber also with my Associate degree with the major of Early Childhood. I am excited for the change, and hope it works out as I am imagining it will. 
Chance is gone, we had to give him back for my allergies and it was just too hard. I am happy he was adopted the same day we returned him though! Dexter on the other hand we have been able to keep him, thank goodness, he is our other baby! BUT.... and I mean BUT... it has gone through our minds to take him to the pound. He has been on one of eating toilet paper, diapers and things off the counter. I am not sure why he has been acting out so awfully lately. Maybe he is mad at us for getting dogs and then they disappear (Sadie and Chance) or maybe he is just bored or going through a stage. All I know is I hope it ends soon, because we sure love him....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Chelsea!! So glad we got to get together and catch up! Pressly is so adorable, could she get any cuter?! your blog is adorable!