Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snow!

 First time seeing the snow this year!



 First time playing in the snow!

 She reminded us of the little boy in "Christmas Story".... "I can't put my arms down!"
 First time going to look at Christmas lights... everything was "pretty"


We just went to Roy cities lights, they were closest to our house. Hopefully this year we will make it to Willard Bay, Layton City lights, and Temple Square! 

Now that I finished this semester.. with straight A's :-)  
I think life will slow down a bit, and be less hectic... one more boutique until the Spring! 
It is in Pleasant View this weekend... you should come. 
Also they are doing an amazing giveaway w/lots of prizes to win and many ways to enter!

Santa has been busy... too busy... spoiled little girl.
Pressly consistently sees this bike at Target and Walmart, so Santa found one even better at ToysRus.com! He found one that is pink and red and has a doll carrier in the front, needless to say I think she will love it. She wants a "bike."

Have not gone to see Santa yet this year, personally I think she will freak out and not want anything to do with him, but we will see. I think we will go to the Newgate Mall in Ogden because they have a "choo choo", her obsession lately, she LOVES Polar Express.

So until my crazy semester starting January, I think I may just relax and try to enjoy the rest of December. I can not wait for the family parties and get togethers. Most of all remembering the true meaning of Christmas and being so grateful for all I have and what Heavenly Father has done for me and blessed me with! 

It's my birthday tomorrow... I think after my 21st birthday, or maybe after you get married, they just don't matter anymore. I look forward to February for Pressly's 2nd birthday more then my own! I am however grateful to be only 24 and the new law passed so I can be on my parents insurance until I am 26! :-)

No comments: