First and foremost meet Chance... our new puppy. We got him from a rescue group. He is such a good puppy. He is already almost fully potty trained, and he loves Pressly and Pressly loves him. He is half lab and half aussie mix.
Another trip to the Cabin in Idaho!
Family Reunion w/my moms side of the family in the little town of Tropic Utah...
Longest hike ever... we hiked Zions Canyon... carrying Pressly the whole time... thank goodness I had help! (even though Pressly would think otherwise)
She thought Uncle Shane was soo funny!
On the way home from Tropic we stopped at this animal place where it said you can feed exotic deer! I didn't know it was full of stuffed animals also... it was interesting and actually pretty neat
Here we are feeding the exotic deer.. and roosters and hens... it was eventful...
We did A LOT of swimming... at our pool, Roy Aquatic Center and Cherry Hill
Went to lots of Birthday Parties during the Summer...
(I know I know... PRESSLY IS ON A HORSE!)
2 comments:
Oh how we miss you guys! We love you.
I feel updated on your life a bit more, and it feels good!! I love Chance. What a stinkin' cutie. I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle, I hope all goes well with him and his family. I like your note to your younger self. It'd be nice to tell my younger self a thing or two too...LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment