Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June

I figured I should post about June, before I get into our crazy weekend adventures for the 4th of July!
WEST HAVEN DAYS
June 25th-26th
First we had the baby contest.... it was so cute and fun!
They judged them in just diapers


Her cousins came, which brought her personality out a lot! Also my mom, Leann, and my dad came to support Pressly. She loved having her family there.

She won "cutest personality"
The next day we decided to check out the carnival, it was a lot of fun, and we got to spend some time with Ryker also for his birthday! He is the funniest little boy, full of stories.


Pretty sure I was more afraid of this thing then Pressly was

That same weekend I found a cute play toy perfect for our patio and Pressly! She loves it!




She also loves to blow bubbles!

Here are some random photos from June!
We went to the Pizza Factory and played some miniature glow in the dark golf. Pressly loved it, I sure love my mom. Even though she works full time she makes time to watch Pressly and take us out to have some fun! She is one of those people that has to be doing something constantly... I dunno if I got that from her... 
We headed to the Layton Library, with my English class this semester the Library has become a favorite place of ours, although taking a 17 month old is hard when you are looking for certain things. After the Library we headed over the the park, and walked there. I love their walk ways.
And of course here is Dexter...

1 comment:

Robbie and Shay said...

We love Pressly!!! Sorry we missed her "pageant!!" I'm sure there will be more to attend!!
We love you and miss you!