Pressly and I painted some pumpkins last week. It was so much fun! We took one to uncle Nate's grave, one to grandma and grandpa Terry for "thanks" for taking pictures for us. Then we also gave one to grandpa Mark for his birthday!



(her new favorite toy, the jack in the box)

So these next pictures.... Our dogs. Here is Dexter practicing not getting things on the counter. He sat there for probably half an hour like a good boy. He did not touch it. Reason for the "practicing" you ask... well that day SOMEONE (dexter or sadie) decided to eat the loaf of bread sitting on the counter.

Well weeks went by after that, and we have hd no more incidents. Saturday night I baked a cake since Sunday we went to my brothers ward in South Weber and went to the primary program and afterwards we were going to celebrate my mom's birthday. So I mixed it all up, baked it for 33 minutes... then was letting it cool before frosting it. Jordan and I went upstairs to put Pressly to sleep... Jordan walks downstairs and see' Sadie run out of the kitchen and into the corner of the family room not making eye contact... sure enough Jordan looks around and this is what he finds siting on the stove:
He called me downstairs and I just start laughing... I look back and I am happy I laughed instead of something else. I mean the more I look at it doesn't it look like a heart? Maybe she was trying to tell us something. She loves us and thanks for giving her a home. Well that is what I have to keep telling myself anyway.
He called me downstairs and I just start laughing... I look back and I am happy I laughed instead of something else. I mean the more I look at it doesn't it look like a heart? Maybe she was trying to tell us something. She loves us and thanks for giving her a home. Well that is what I have to keep telling myself anyway.Here is Pressly's new trick "Shake it off"... we think it is pretty cute. It only lasted about a week. Now she is smart and has learned to just pull it off her head.
2 comments:
So dang cute!! You and J have way more patience than I do to take care of those rowdy, cake eating dogs! Your pumpkins are way cute!
THAT is too funny....I love the heart! and you have such a great attitude about the whole incident....
Post a Comment